Subject/Object knowledge cannot remain an instant after the cessation of duality.
For to suppose that it could, would entail a new suppression of duality and so lead to infinite regress, which could mean that duality could never cease.
It can never cease.
Duality does not have to cease at all... it simply does NOT EXIST.
If it seems to exist, it has only the appearance of existence and is only mentally represented as:
|Duality is only a mental concept|
- a flawed, limited and limiting VIEW of what is,
- an abstracting, negating and oppositional INTERPRETATION,
- a MISCONCEPTION appearing under the guise of conceptualization,
- a MISUNDERSTANDING given the appearance of some kind of valid insight,
- a MISAPPRECIATION and DENIAL of ‘Reality’ in all its integral and integrated wholeness.
Fighting duality is useless, it is fighting an illusive concept only. Such fighting is no more than a shadow fight, an unneeded skirmish, that - unfortunately - only gets the one who sets out to make it cease, be lost to the illusion that it does exist.