There are many ways to find articles that you might be interested in:
- On the left side of the screen is the MAIN MENU, listing a variety of TOPICS, each topic covering a selection of articles,
- You can click on one of the THUMBNAIL pictures in the right and left columns,
- When you scroll down a bit you will see on the left a long list of KEYWORDS, each one linking to relevant articles,
- To SEARCH FOR SPECIFIC WORDS, click Continue Reading below...and look for the blue sentence above and click on the word Classic.
- It may take some time to load - this site is large. Using the scroll bar scrolling down a quite few times helps loading all the articles better. The articles go back as far as 2nd November 2005.In the CLASSIC view, there are two ways to search (see picture below):
- The top right SEARCH BOX will list all articles that contain the search word you type in, but it will not highlight those words.
- In Windows, when you use CTRL F, a search box will appear at the bottom left of your screen. After typing in the word you are searching for, that word will be highlighted. You can then also navigate up and downward.
Click the picture below to enlarge.